Media Search Analyst (US) – Spanish Language
What does the job involve?
- Evaluation of many different task types including Music & Video judgements across media domains
- Evaluation of App Store Content search results
- Research using online tools to determine and judge the intent and accuracy of queries
- Applying market knowledge with provided guidelines to judge the relevance and intent of task information for your market
- Familiarity with current Application, Music & Video trends
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication are essential
- Ability to work independently and flexibility to new techniques/processes
- Preferred level of education/certification - High School degree or higher
- Further opportunities may arise to contribute to other tasks on a freelance basis
- The position will allow you to work from home on a flexible schedule completing tasks in a web-based evaluation tool.
What are the main requirements for the job?
- Fluency in English & Spanish is essential
- You must be living in the US for a minimum of 2 year
- Preferable candidates will have a keen interest in Music & Video
- You must have familiarity with the App Store
- Pass online evaluations to demonstrate capability of reading and applying the guidelines
- Experience/know-how of Apple products mandatory
- Your email address must have an associated Apple ID
- A keen interest in Internet research
- Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
Wahojobs Analyzed: Job Overview
This evergreen job opportunity is geared towards a diverse range of applicants based in the United States, including moms, students, seniors, veterans, and people with disabilities. The position is marked as "easy," indicating that the tasks involved are likely straightforward and simple to understand. It's a non-phone role, meaning there won't be a need for telephone communications, and no degree is required to apply. This makes it particularly accessible for those who might not have higher education credentials.
The job is tagged as both "no experience" and "entry-level," signaling that it is open to candidates who are new to the field. Furthermore, the position is flexible, freelance, and part-time. This means you have the option to tailor your work schedule according to your needs, making it an excellent choice for those seeking a balance between work and other life commitments.
At TELUS International, we enable customer experience innovation through spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture that puts customers first. TELUS International is the global arm of TELUS Corporation, one of the largest telecommunications service providers in Canada. We deliver contact center and business process outsourcing (BPO) solutions to some of the world's largest corporations in the consumer electronics, finance, telecommunications and utilities sectors. With global call center delivery capabilities, our multi-shore, multi-language programs offer safe, secure infrastructure, value-based pricing, skills-based resources and exceptional customer service - all backed by TELUS, our multi-billion dollar telecommunications parent.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At TELUS International, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. All aspects of employment, including the decision to hire and promote, are based on applicants’ qualifications, merits, competence and performance without regard to any characteristic related to diversity.