Starts at $24-$28/hour
We are seeking part-time and full-time employees to serve as Executive Assistants supporting long-term clients throughout the United States.
About the position
This is a rewarding long-term career opportunity to support established Fortune 500 companies, senior-level executives, and successful business owners as they make a greater impact in the world.
As a Boldly Employee, you will have the opportunity to choose the companies you support based on company values and your preferences, and to create long-term partnerships with the executives that you support as you develop new skill sets and get exposure to a variety of industries.
Your work will be 100% remote and flexible with no night or weekend work. This means that even if you choose to ramp up to a 40-hour week, there can still be an element of flexibility in the hours that you choose to work based on your personal preference.
As an executive assistant, you’ll apply your professional skills in a wide range of tasks, including:
- Maintaining appointment schedules and calendars
- Planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, and travel
- Making travel arrangements including flight and hotel bookings
- Maximizing the executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating phone calls on their behalf
- Managing multiple email inboxes for executives
- Managing expenses
- Providing customer/supplier support
- Other executive admin responsibilities as needed
Required Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 7 years of direct hands-on experience as an executive assistant or senior administrative assistant to one or more executives (general admin experience as part of another role will not qualify)
- A minimum of 4 years of calendar management experience including coordinating meetings, appointments, and schedules for executives
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in executive travel coordination, including flights, lodging, and ground transportation
- A minimum of 2 years of experience managing and organizing the email inbox of senior leaders
- Advanced knowledge of online software such as Google Workspace, Office 365, Zoom, and other popular productivity tools
- Ability to multitask with ease and prioritize work as needed
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills
- Ability to learn new tools quickly
- Excellent interpersonal communication
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to work independently and under the pressure of deadlines
- Solution driven!
Benefits you'll love, for both part-time and full-time employees:
- W2 employment status
- 100% remote work
- Flexible schedule within regular business hours
- Ability to work PT (at a minimum of 25 hours a week) or FT hours
- Starting pay at $24-$28 an hour with regular pay raises throughout your tenure (starting pay is calculated based on your experience, location, and whether you’ll be working full-time)
- 401k with employer match
- Paid time off including vacation/sick leave, holidays, and parental leave
- Technology stipend
- Paid wellness events
- Ongoing mentoring and support from your Boldly Team Leader to help you succeed with clients
- Full-time employees are also eligible for medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, with 100% of the premium paid by Boldly
Please note that the requirements in this job description are the minimum qualifications to join our team of premium executive assistants and we are unable to consider any applicant who does not have at least 7 years of experience as an executive assistant. Additionally, Boldly considers LinkedIn to be the foundation of your professional online presence and we require all candidates that wish to apply to have an up-to-date LinkedIn Profile.
At Boldly, we are committed to hiring military spouses and recognize that their unique circumstances pose significant obstacles to employment. We understand that military families often experience frequent relocations and we offer our support by reducing barriers that may hinder their employment. If you are a military spouse with diverse experience, please take care to show us with your detailed resume how your experience aligns with the requirements listed above. By understanding your experience, we can better assess how your background aligns with our open position.